quarta-feira, 29 de maio de 2013

Review - "Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story" by Lora Leigh Tempting SEALs, #1

Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story (Tempting SEALs, #1)Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story by Lora Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a big fan of Lora Leigh and I've read time and time some of her books.
She always manages to capture my attention and hook me in with a romance or a plot that twists up my imagination.
Her male characters are always alpha and big, brooding, delicious, and I could be here all night writing adjectives and not get tired of it.
On the other hand, her female characters are sexy, strong, and always driving the male species out of their mind.
What I most like about her romance is the intense feelings that they nurture for each other, the sex is hot, hot, and so sexy.
Sometimes I do find gaps and little things in her writing that doesn't add up but everybody has to agree, her books are delicious and I'm always waiting for more.

In "Reno's Chance" we have a short story, a way to kick off this great series that book by book grew into a best seller and sometimes I go back to read.

Here we meet Reno and Raven, long time sweet hearts but never venturing more than a few kisses.
Reno knows that the woman of his life is Raven and that she runs because fear of loosing him is big when you are a Navy Seal.
But he will stop at nothing to make her see that it's all worth it in the name of love because one thing is certain, she belongs to him.

I loved this two and their game of cat and mouse. No matter how much Raven ran, Reno was right behind her every step of the way.
Raven is unsure, with a bad example in her past, she doesn't want to hurt and be like her mother, and especially loose the man she loves.
Reno does convince her nicely, with pleasure and sex, cherishing her and loving her.

I tend to return to this series time and time again to read it, I love it.
If you like a hot navy seal and a big, big love between long time sweethearts, this is the book for you.  


View all my reviews

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário